Barrington Wealth Management is an independent wealth management firm based out of Chicago, Illinois. With over 30 years of business experience and a Carson Group Partner, Barrington Wealth Management is positioned to provide high-quality services to high and ultra-high net worth individuals and families. We creatively leverage technology and financial wisdom to bring appropriate solutions to the various challenges our clients face. Our company culture is one that values service, relationships and innovation.
Client Relationship Associate
Enrich Your World!
At Barrington Wealth Management (BWM), we believe that each person has a unique way they can enrich their world. We work with a select group of individuals and families that are interested in a long-term relationship defined by shared core values that include partnership, knowledge, integrity and service.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally and financially. You’ll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. We are affiliated with Carson Group Partners: a nationally recognized group of advisory firms that have received accolades such as; Forbes Top-Ranked Team, Barron’s Hall of Fame Planning Firm, Icons & Innovators Fastest Growing Companies and more. This partnership allows us to remain independent, meaning we have the freedom to make recommendations deemed to be in the best interest of our clients. Through back office support such as marketing, operations, technology and more, Carson Group Partners helps advisors like us focus on what matters most – our clients.
The Client Relationship Associate is an integral part of the organization. The Client Relationship Associate’s main objective will be to provide relationship management and support to the firm’s clients. Coordination of projects, training, and on-going development of improved office procedures is also required. Ensuring Operational services are handled in a timely, accurate and professional manner will also be expected.
- Enhance our clients experience!
- Build and maintain a valued relationship with the client base.
- Participate with upper management to help guide the growth of BWM.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for upcoming client meetings.
- Conduct and participate in client meetings; face-to-face or over the phone.
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Remain current on operational policies and procedures.
- Service client needs and requirements as determined through client interaction.
- Promote the firm’s wealth enhancement and planning services.
- Attend and participate in advisor meetings, training, continuing education requirements and client events.
- Attend all training and information sharing meetings scheduled for the Operations Team.
- Show strong leadership skills and develop future leaders within the team through coaching and mentoring.
- Work with upper management to develop and refine structure of operations team and make changes as to processes as needed.
- Maintain client information in our CRM, Salesforce.
- Prepare documents to open and/or maintain client accounts to the specifications requested by the Advisor.
- Draft, review, or edit client correspondence for Advisors, if needed.
- Meet project expectations with team members and management.
- Provide cashiering functions.
- Adhere to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates attention to detail with integrity and ownership of work.
- Displays intellectual curiosity, analytical skills, critical thinking and sound judgment in problem resolution of moderate complexity.
- Industry specific experience.
- Experience managing teams and an ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge and proficiency of Salesforce (Preferred)
- Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and proficiency of Adobe Acrobat
We are interested in acquiring practices in the greater Chicago area. If you have a practice and are in need of a succession plan, or have a book of business and are looking to join or merge with a growing advisory practice, we want to talk with you!