Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
Proper estate planning focuses beyond the words in a document. It considers the goals and the heart of a person. It accounts for everyone and everything that they feel is important. It thinks about implications of money on others and considers dollar amounts, not percentages. It anticipates problems and guides beneficiaries when appropriate. It can create a lasting legacy for future generations to remember past values.
- Are the people named in your documents current?
- Does the distribution planning you have in place make sense for your beneficiaries?
- Have you accounted for all the people and organizations that you care about in your current plans?
- Are your assets properly titled and beneficiary designations correct?
- Has your plan been updated to address changes in estate tax law?
Barrington Wealth Management does not provide legal advice or services. Please consult your legal advisor regarding your specific situation.